Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Book Release Party

George Atkisson's book release party was a huge hit!

Friends, neighbors, and family members gathered to celebrate his enormous accomplishment of publishing The Chalice and the Stirrup Cup at age 94. He had a wonderful time telling us some of the backstory on the novel and signing copies.

It has been so fun to share this story with you. If you haven't checked out George's book yet-- available on Kindle, softcover, or hardcover-- please do.

He is enjoying all of the feedback.








5 comments:

Gigi said...

I love that there was a book release party! And that George was able to sign some books. What a wonderful gift for him to not only publish his work but to celebrate it.

Anonymous said...

Received my copy today from Amazon and I am looking forward to a good read! Congratulations to the author!

Colleen Kindelin Steele said...

I love this story so much. This made my heart happy today. <3

Ernie said...

This is just a great story! Love that he accomplished this at his age. Unstoppable!

Steph said...

I bought his book on Kindle!